If you provide your students and teachers with Microsoft accounts (Office365), students can login to Vocabulary.com using those accounts.
- Uses Student’s Existing Username and Password from Microsoft.
- Students do not have to learn a new username or password.
- Districts must have access to Microsoft accounts.
Microsoft Sign In Process
- Go to https://www.vocabulary.com/login/office365.
- Sign in to your school account and you will be taken directly to Vocabulary.com.
- For school and district subscribers of the Educator Edition, Vocabulary.com can create a custom forwarding URL. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.