If you are a teacher on Vocabulary.com and you want to view your assignments, you have two options:
View Your Assignments By Class
- Visit the My Classes page and click on the class you'd like to view.
- Click on the "Assignments" tab to view that class's assignments. You'll see a list of that class's assignments, including the due date, the visible date, the number of students who have started the assignment, the number of students who have completed the assignment, and the average progress your class has made on the assignment.
- Click on the assignment (or the bar chart icon) to view details on the class progress on the assignment.
View Your Assignments By Vocabulary List
- Find the Vocabulary List that you assigned to your classes.
- Click on the "Assignment" tab and then "Current Assignments" to view the assignments for that List
- In the right-hand column, you'll see a list of existing assignments.
- Click the gray circle with a bar chart to view the details on the class progress on the assignment.