Want to make a vocabulary activity to learn 25 different ways to walk? Easy. Use the Dictionary List Builder! Here's how:
- Use our advanced search to search for typeof:walking.
- Then click the "List Builder" button right underneath the search box.
- Select your favorite 25 words in the Dictionary auto-complete drop-down, by clicking the checkbox to the left of any word you'd like to include.
- Click the "Add to List" button.
- Voilà! You're done. Now click the "Practice" button to start practicing these words.