Assigning a list to your classes is easy:
- Find the list you'd like to assign. Go to the Vocabulary List homepage to find a list, use our search, or use one of your own lists.
- Click the "Assign this list" button at right.
- Select the activity you'd like to assign your class
- Select the classes you'd like to assign your activity to. Click the gray boxes next to each class to select them. Note: you may click more than one class. If you have not created any classes yet, click the Create a New Class button. Read more: Creating classes
- Enter a visible and due date. Select the date and time your assignment will be available for your students to complete and when that assignment is due. The default visible date is today and the default due date is one week from today. Note: Students may continue to work on assignments after the due date, we'll highlight assignments submitted late in the teacher dashboard.
- Enter directions to the students (optional). Add any notes you'd like students to see when completing this assignment.
- Click the Assign this List button.
Viewing class and student progress on assignments
Once you create an assignment, you can view the reports on that assignment by visiting the reporting page for each class and clicking on the Assignments tab.
As a shortcut, you may click on the bar-chart button (View Student Progress) next to each assignment on the list assignment page.
Read more: Viewing your assignments (Teachers)