- Create and customize the Quiz as you normally would (see Creating/Customizing A Quiz)
- Navigate to My Classes and then click on the specific class
- Click on the Assignments Tab
- Find the Quiz you'd like to print and click the print icon to the far right (as highlighted below). This will take you to a preview page where you can see how your quiz will look once it has been printed.
- Click control + P (or command ⌘ + P on Mac)
**If you are using Google Chrome make sure that:
- In the printing settings panel that appears, click on "more settings"
- Check the "background graphics" checkbox to ensure that any image questions you included show up in the printed quiz
- Click "save" to save your PDF and then Print