You can assign any list to your students as a Spelling Bee.
- The first step is to create a Spelling Bee. You can learn how to do this by reading our Creating a Spelling Bee
- To assign a Bee, select the yellow bee button under the Assignments tab of the list your chosen list.
- Select the class or classes you want to assign the bee to.
- Choose when you want your students to be notified about their assignment using the Visible Starting box.
- You'll be able to select a due date and add notes for your students.
Click the green Assign Spelling button, and have your students get buzzy spelling!
Note: Your Spelling Bee will include every word on your list. That includes both learnable, and non-learnable.