Questions about Vocabulary.com?
This is the place to start:
- What is an individual learner subscription?
- Getting Started Guide for Teachers
- Introduction to The VocabTrainer
- Why use Vocabulary.com?
- Who is Vocabulary.com designed for?
- Question Types and Modes
Tracking Your Progress
- Using Flashcards
- Vocabulary.com Collections (Video)
- Participating in a Vocabulary Jam (Video)
- Creating and Hosting a Vocabulary Jam (Video)
- Introduction to Vocabulary Lists
- Finding a Collection or Vocabulary List
Classes & Assignments
- Printing Quizzes
- How do I Remove Students from my Classes?
- Grade Book View
- Adding Co-Teachers
- Introduction to Classes
- Creating a Class (Video)
Teacher and School/District Licenses
- Introduction to Teacher and School/District Wide Licenses
- Introduction to the Administrator Dashboards
- Using the Teacher Dashboard to Inform Instruction
- User Account Types: Students, Teachers, Power Users and Admins
- Adding and Managing Users
- Handling Students without Email Addresses
Videos for Students
- Parent Introduction One-sheet
- Email Template: Inviting Administrators to Sign Up for Vocabulary.com
- Email Template: Notifying Information Technology (IT) Staff About Implementation of Vocabulary.com's Subscription
- Email Template: Inviting Power Users to Join Your School or District's Subscription
- Email Template: Inviting Teachers to Join Your School or District's Subscription
- How Altered Content Can Be Displayed in a Student's Browser (Video)